Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why I Choose Software Engineering 1?


 

We all know that software engineering is concerned with theories, methods and tools for professional software development. And with it's definition, software engineering is such an interested subject. Aside from being enrolled with this subject and as a part of the curriculum, I want to apply the application of engineering to software. Software engineering makes the industry more productive due to the fact that software engineers made more and more well developed software that our economies of all developed nations today were dependent on software that can made their works easier and faster. 

As a BS Information Technology student, I will make and try my best to make Software Engineering more easier for me to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment